Life in the Highlands

Hello and thank you for looking at my Blog...i hope you enjoy my site. I'm pretty new to this but hope to keep it all updated with the progress of my garden. I've really enjoyed being able to start everything from scratch and the hard work has been worthwhile. I hope you enjoy seeing my progress too! Feel free to leave comments it's always nice to get feedback.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Flower Arranging

Mum sent a nice bouquet of flowers as a 'thank you' for Christmas Dinner. I arranged them in oasis in the hope that they would last longer. I find flowering arranging very therapeutic.

Whilst i was arranging them i thought i might try and grow flowers specifically for cutting in the garden so that i can do some arrangements over the summer. I often pick up bowls or baskets as i see them to use for this purpose.

May be one day when i'm semi retired i may do a flower arranging course and learn to do it all properly.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ziggywigs, Happy New Year!

don't think you need much flower arranging teaching - this looks fab to me.

Stuart
Sea Fishing and Walking in the UK

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ziggywigs said...

Happy New Year Stu, hope you had a good one. Thanks for the nice comments.

Z

3:44 AM  
Blogger MrsKP said...

agree with stu, they look lovely. i'm definitely incorporating more flowers in my veg patch this year.

rain held off again today while i broke my back digging the pea bed. Came in showered and fell straight asleep ! the fresh air must have done me good.

any time you want to send me a bouquet, feel free. ;-)

MrsKP

11:07 PM  
Blogger Ziggywigs said...

Thanks Mrs KP.....at least spring is on it's way....can't wait. Hoping to get to your neck of the woods in the next couple of months! Get a trip to Braehead ;-)

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home