Life in the Highlands

Hello and thank you for looking at my Blog...i hope you enjoy my site. I'm pretty new to this but hope to keep it all updated with the progress of my garden. I've really enjoyed being able to start everything from scratch and the hard work has been worthwhile. I hope you enjoy seeing my progress too! Feel free to leave comments it's always nice to get feedback.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

This is what i started with.....

July 2002...as you see i started with the usual mess you would associate with a lottie...i managed to get some tatties in at least but the soil was hard work. The house is sited off centre of the plot to give the best amount of garden space. The front garden, to the left and rear the veggie garden and the right hand side is the ornamental garden. The compound is on the right of the house. The garden was planned before the house was built!